2. How to Use an Exchange Service
Let’s consider where to find and how to choose an exchanger, how to use it
Select your bank from the green column on the left from which you will be transferring money. In our case, it’s Privat 24 (or Monobank, Visa Card). Next to it, there is a column where you choose which cryptocurrency you want to purchase, in our case, Litecoin.
Automatically, exchange services offering their services will be listed in the columns on the white background. Go to the top exchange service; it offers the best rate. Also, pay attention to the reserve amount when making a large transfer. Also, not only focus on the best rate but also on the minimum exchange amount listed in the “Give” column. Any exchange service with a minimum exchange amount of no more than 1900 UAH will be suitable for you.
All exchange services continue to operate according to a similar scheme.
- They ask you to provide your bank card number, the amount, and the cryptocurrency wallet address for the exchange.
- Provide your email address.
- Sometimes exchange services may request you to register on their website. This takes only a minute. If you prefer not to, you can choose another exchange service that suits you.
Example of filling out the exchange service form:
- Select an exchange service.
- Register or log in to our website.
- Go to the “Activation” page, choose the tariff, and start the activation. What does it look like?
- Fill in your details in the exchange service, copy the amount and Litecoin wallet address provided by our website, enter the details into the exchange service, and make the payment as instructed above.
In the next article, we will discuss – How to Pay for Activation with Cryptocurrency